Supporting Community-Based Agencies
Assisting public organisations and community agencies in their efforts.
VWOs-Charities Capability Fund (VCF)
VCF provides co-funding to voluntary welfare organisations (VWOs)
to strengthen their capabilities and improve social services in Singapore. Launched in 2002, the fund has been extended till March 2012
and now covers:
- VWO members of the National Council of Social Service (NCSS)
- VWO members funded by MCYS
- Charities/Institutions of a Public Character (IPCs)
Learn more about the VWOs-Charities Capability Fund (VCF).
SSI Training for Youth & Social Workers
The Social Service Institute (SSI) offers a wide range of evidence- and practice-based courses for professional youth workers
and volunteers working with youths
Search for a training programme offered by the Social Service Institute (SSI).
Learn more about the Social Service Institute (SSI)
- working with youths
- school social work intervention
- youth mental wellness
- sexuality issues
- managing youth-at-risk or youths under probation