What We Do
We look at how Infocomm Technologies (ICT) can be used as a strategic tool to deliver the Ministry’s services to individuals, families and the community.
To better serve the needs of our customers – especially in an evolving digital economy – we spearhead ICT initiatives that deliver services in an innovative and effective way.
We work closely with divisions in the Ministry to:
- identify and implement useful and innovative ICT systems
- create value-add through strategic ICT planning and business process redesign
- raise the ICT capabilities of partners in the community and social sector
Our key responsibilities include:
- Working with other divisions to delight the customers by delivering electronic services that are:
- friendly, intuitive to use
- accessible anywhere, anytime
- convenient to customers
- Building and advocating a knowledge-based workplace by encouraging officers to learn and share on technology/electronic platforms.
- Raising ICT literacy through infocomm education within the Ministry.
- Ensuring our ICT infrastructure is resilient and provides for business continuity by improving ICT management and security.
Who We Help
- Ministry's employees
- partners in the community
- partners in the social sector