Administers civil marriages under the Women’s Charter (Cap 353).
What We Do
We administer the provisions of the Women's Charter (Cap 353) for the registration and solemnisation of civil marriages.
You can approach us to:
- file your notice of marriage. Please find details at: www.rom.gov.sg.
- register your marriage
- solemnise your marriage
We’ve also built up our e-services to enable customers to:
- file notice of marriage online
- retrieve summary of notice of marriage
- search for marriage applications
- search for marriage records
- apply for an extract copy of marriage certificate
- change solemnisation details online
- change verification of documents and statutory declaration appointment online
- update completion of mandatory marriage preparation programme online
For More Information
Visit the Registry of Marriages website.