The division strengthens marriages and families by developing and implementing evidence-based and evidence-informed family support programmes for different stages of family life.
What We Do
Working in partnership with the community, our division shapes family support programmes that:
- cultivate positive attitudes towards family, marriage and parenthood
- provide individuals with knowledge and skills to build strong marriages and happy families
- help couples overcome concerns and prepare for parenthood
- promote the interest of the child
- provide couples who are divorcing/ divorced with knowledge and skills to manage this transition, and strengthen support for their children