The division supports families by providing digital solutions and online resources to improve the delivery of family services and ensure memorable marriages.
What We Do
We support families by:
- Redesigning business processes and delivery of family services and education through the use of digital solutions and online resources.
- Combining family services with other related Government services at citizens’ milestones in life.
- Developing IT systems to analyse and understand family-related data so as to improve service delivery to families.
- Implementing data-related processes to support policy and programme reviews for families.
Registry of Marriages administers the provisions of the Women's Charter for the registration and solemnisation of civil marriages.
- We register and solemnise civil marriages under the Women's Charter.
Who We Help