We formulate, review and coordinate policies that address problem gambling and promote responsible gambling.
What We Do
Our key responsibilities include:
- spearheading and co-ordinating national efforts for gambling safeguards
- providing secretariat support to the National Council on Problem Gambling (NCPG)
- raising public awareness about problem gambling
- funding preventive and rehabilitative programmes for problem gamblers
- developing research on gambling safeguards and problem gambling
- promoting responsible gambling practices
Details on gambling social safeguard policies can be found here.
Who We Help
- problem gamblers and their families
Details on help services provided by the NCPG can be found here.