Ensuring we have the funding, facilities, manpower and other necessary resources to roll out and support social services effectively is our responsibility.
What We Do
The Sector Planning and Development Division works with partners in the social service sector on the overall strategy, plans and capability building for the sector at a macro level.
We formulate and co-ordinate policies relating to:
- Funding of Voluntary Welfare Organisations (VWOs)
- Sector capability development
Our key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring adequate funding support for the growth and sustainability of the sector
- Coordinating manpower planning and development for the sector
Who We Help
Children and young persons between 12 to 21 years of age who may be:
- Voluntary Welfare Organisations (VWOs)