We drive standards and best practices in rehabilitation and protection services for the division and the sector through building and supporting operational and professional capabilities, and providing specialised training to enhance professional capabilities in the division and sector. We galvanise community involvement through public awareness and outreach efforts. We also implement the Hague Convention on the Civil Aspects of International Child Abduction.
What We Do
- We are responsible for the overall enhancement of service delivery and evaluation of outcomes for our division as well as the rehabilitation and protection sector. We drive standards and best practices, and enhance operational policies and practices to strengthen the effectiveness of rehabilitation and protection services.
- We forge community partnerships to promote awareness and involvement, and spearhead key public education initiatives related to:
- family violence
- child protection and welfare
- the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC)
- We develop and provide specialised training for staff from the Rehabilitation and Protection Group (RPG) and sector professionals.
Who We Touch
- clients in care, and their families
- divisional and sector professionals
- community partners
- members of the public