Voluntary Welfare Organisations (VWOs) can apply for a grant from the Ministry to carry out Cyclical Maintenance for their facilities.
The general scope included in Cyclical Maintenance of facilities includes repainting works, repair works, replacement of fixed fittings and equipment and minor improvement to meet with current building authorities requirement.
What type of VWO is eligible for the grant to carry out cyclical maintenance for their facilities?
Only VWO providing the following MSF approved and funded programmes is eligible for the grant to carry out Cyclical Maintenance for their facilities:
- Sheltered/Production Workshops
- Day Activity Centres
- Early Intervention Programmes for Infants and Children
- Seniors Activity Centres
- Sheltered Homes
- Senior Group Homes
Children, Youth and Family Services
- Family Service Centres
- Child Protection Specialist Centre
- Family Violence Specialist Centre
- Divorce Support Specialist Agency
What are the requirement to qualify for the grant to carry out Cyclical Maintenance for the VWO facilities?
To qualify for the grant, the VWO:
- should have received MSF capital funding under the Government Financial Assistance Scheme for setting up the facilities,
- should have been operating on the premises for maintenance for at least 5 years, starting from the date of services provision,
- should not have received cyclical maintenance funding for the facilities in the last 5 years.
How to apply
For the grant application to carry out Cyclical Maintenance for VWO Facilities, please complete the application form and send to:
Mr Lawrence Ler
Service Support and Resource Division