Start of content

Premises for VWOs

Voluntary welfare organisations (VWOs) can seek support and advice from us to secure premises for their activities.

Application for use of HDB void deck spaces 

Download and fill the application forms: 

Application form for void deck spaces

Annex A for Application form

VWO can send the completed form to HDB
For more information or query, please email to:  

Application for use of Community Centres 

VWOs can make use of commercial space for lease at Community Clubs (CCs). 

VWOs can contact the property management agent of the People's Association directly for more information. 

View the available CC spaces for lease

Application for use of Disused State Buildings 

VWOs may also look for vacant State properties to use while these properties are pending future developments. 

These properties are usually premises which were previously schools, community centres or camps.

The list of State properties that are available for lease can be found at State Property Information Online (SPIO).

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Last Reviewed On Wed, Aug 15, 2018

Related Assistance Items

  • Sabbatical Leave Scheme

    The Sabbatical Leave Scheme aims to provide social workers the opportunity to recharge and refresh themselves. The scheme also provides social workers the opportunity to engage in activities for professional advancement.
  • VWOs-Charities Capability Fund (VCF)

    Voluntary Welfare Organisations (VWOs), Charities and Institutions of Public Character (IPCs) can tap on VCF to improve their capabilities and services in the social service sector.
  • MSF Recurrent and Capital Funds

    We fund the operations and facilities of community-based and residential services for the elderly, people with disabilities, families in need and youth.