Embark on a meaningful career that helps shape the development of Singapore’s society through designing policies, services and programmes!
What else can you expect?
An exciting people-centric career
Build your career in the social service sector with us, as we work with many different groups within the community. You get to work directly with the clients we serve and make a lasting difference in their lives. The vast experience you will gain will also contribute to both your personal and professional growth.
Develop your talent to its fullest potential
Our people are our greatest asset. We invest in our officers by developing their talents to the fullest potential. You will have access to resources to take ownership of your professional growth, and opportunities to participate in various learning and development programmes, such as:
- Competency-based training guided by Public Service Core Competencies and functional competency frameworks
- Professional Development through course sponsorship as part of support for continuous learning (e.g. sponsorship for Diploma and Masters programmes)
- Leadership Development guided by leadership competency frameworks (e.g. leadership milestones, cross-functional project teams, mentoring, executive development training, etc.)
- Job posting and work attachment opportunities to broaden exposure and acquire new competencies through hands-on experience
An all-inclusive and family-friendly workplace
MSF is a pledge signer of the Tripartite Fair Employment Practices and adopter of the Tripartite Standards, which are nation-wide initiatives that promote good employment practices such as fair, inclusive recruitment practices and flexible work arrangements.
MSF has been awarded the “Great Companies For Dads Award” by Centre For Fathering in recognition of our innovative policies and programmes to support officers in their work and family life. We offer:
- Flexi-work arrangements (e.g. work from anywhere)
- Leave benefits (e.g. vacation leave, study leave)
- Recreation facilities
- Health and wellness programmes
- Family-friendly programmes
MSF is accredited by SG Enable’s Enabling Mark (Gold) for being an inclusive workplace. We support our officers with disabilities in the following areas:
- Buddy support for all new officers
- Designated job coach
- Job accommodation (e.g. workplace modifications, job re-design)
- Assistive technology
- Specialised training