The MSF website will be undergoing scheduled maintenance from 12am to 3am on every Tuesday and Friday, except for public holidays. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Thank you.
On 30 March 2017, social service practitioners from SHINE Children & Youth Services, were invited to speak on the topic “Partnering Across Disciplines: Educational Psychology and Social Work”. They shared about how a close partnership between educational psychology and social work helps both specialisations achieve more than what each party can accomplish on their own, for the interests of children and youth.
Speakers from SHINE Children & Youth Services:
1. Ms Melissa Lim – Social Work Clinical Director/ Principal Social Worker
2. Ms Esther Teo – Senior Educational Psychologist, Educational Psychological Service
3. Ms Geraldine Low – Director, Educational Psychological Service
Designations as of 30 March 2017.
1) Define the Need for Partnering
2) Begin the Partnering Process
3) Follow Through in Partnering
Evaluating the Challenges and Risks of Partnering – it is important to:
Benefits of Partnership