When there is a custody dispute, the courts may ask us to prepare a Social Report. Learn more about this report and the processes involved.
When there is a custody dispute, the courts may refer the case to us for social investigation. We have to produce a Social Report for the court.
Download this publication to learn more about:
- why courts may require a social report
- who prepares the social report
- role and qualification of Child Welfare Officers
- process of preparing a social report
- preparing for the interview
- documents you might need