These Gender Statistics provide an overview of the status and progress of Singapore women.
Post-secondary Intake, Enrolment & Graduates
University Intake, Enrolment & Graduates
- Labour Force Participation Rate
- Median Gross Monthly Income and Gender Wage Gap
- Employed Persons Earning S$2,500 and above
- Labour Force Participation Rate of Married Persons
- Employees aged 15 and over in the workforce
- Full Time Workforce
- Part Time Workforce
- Officers in the Civil Service
- Managers, Professionals, Work Proprietors, Technicians and Associate Professionals
- Managers and Administrators
- Clerical, Service and Sales Workers
- Production Craftsmen, Related Workers, Plant and Machine Operators, Cleaners and Others
- IT Professionals
- Research Scientists & Engineers
- Gender Wage Differential in Managerial, Professional, and Service & Sales Jobs
- Unemployed Persons
- Unemployment Rate
To return to Research & Data Series, please click here.
For all other research and statistics archives, click here.