Last updated on 09 Nov 2022
Advisories for Preschools, SCCs, EIPIC and Parents
- 25 Aug 2022 - Revised Measures for Student Care Centres (SCCs) Against COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019)
- 21 Feb 2022 - Revised Precautionary Measures for Student Care Centres
- 4 Oct 2021 - Transition Towards COVID Resilience Enhanced COVID-19 Testing Regime in Student Care Centres
- 30 Jul 2021 - Letter to Parents - Keeping Our Student Care Centres COVID-19 Safe Together
Advisories forResidential and Community-based Facilities
For our frontline services (e.g. parenting & marriage support programmes), community based services (e.g. social service offices, disability centres and programmes), residential facilities (e.g. welfare and sheltered homes),and our social service programme partners (e.g. student care centres, pilot for private intervention providers, and early intervention programmes for infants & children).
- 09 Nov 2022 - Advisory on Residential and Community Facilities
- 24 Aug 2022 - Advisory on Essential Aid Distribution
- 1 Jan 2022 - Notice to MSF Facilities on MOM's Workforce Vaccination Measures
Circular on Persons with Disabilities
Circular provides information on identifying and interacting with persons with intellectual disability/autism, hearing impairment or visual impairment to help them comply with the safe distancing measures and precautions that have been put in place.