- Up To $480 Million Fund To Strengthen The Social Service Sector
MSF and NCSS are setting up a new fund to better drive capability and capacity-building within the social service sector.
- New Online Portal To Provide Early Support To Couples Considering Divorce
MSF is developing an online portal so that couples considering divorce can get better information and insight into the impact of their decision.
- Forging Closer Partnerships And Enhancing Coordination To Strengthen Social Service Delivery
MSF is growing cross-sectoral partnerships that bring together the public, people and private sectors to deliver more Comprehensive, Convenient and Coordinated support for low-income and vulnerable communities.
- More Affordable Student Care Services For Lower-Income Families
To strengthen support for lower-income families and give every child a good start in life, MSF will enhance the affordability of student care for families who require after-school care for their child.
- Stronger Protection For Children From Q2 2020 Under The Children And Young Persons Act
MSF will bring the first set of amendments to the Children and Young Persons Act (CYPA) into effect in Q2 2020, to strengthen Government and community support for children aged below 18 years, up from below 16 years today.
- More Affordable After-School Care Services And A Single Point Of Contact For Persons With Disabilities And Caregivers
MSF will be making the following enhancements to better support and empower persons with disabilities and caregivers at every stage of life.
- Enhanced Support For Preschool Operators And Families
As part of the Government's efforts to give every child a good start, MSF announced several changes at the Committee of Supply (COS) 2020 debates to better support preschool operators and families.