Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

The MSF website may undergo scheduled maintenance every Tues, Fri and Sun, from 12am to 9am.
Click here for the latest Safe Management Measures for weddings.
Click here for other COVID-19 advisories.
Click here for COVID-19 FAQs (for support schemes, etc).

Singapore Government

Premises for SSAs

Premises for SSAs

Social Service Agencies (SSAs) can seek support and advice from us to secure premises for their activities.

Application for use of HDB void deck spaces 

(Update in progress)


Application for use of Community Centres 

SSAs can make use of commercial space for lease at Community Clubs (CCs). 

SSAs can contact the property management agent of the People's Association directly for more information. 

View the available CC spaces for lease

Application for use of Disused State Buildings 

(Update in progress)


Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Related Assistance Items

  • Community Capability Trust

    Social Service Agencies (SSA) can apply to the Community Capability Trust (CCT) for schemes to develop their capabilities and capacities.

  • Cyclical Maintenance for VWOs Facilities

    Social Service Agencies (SSAs) can apply for a grant from the Ministry to carry out Cyclical Maintenance for their facilities. 
  • MSF Recurrent and Capital Fundings

    We fund the operations and facilities of community-based and residential services for the elderly, people with disabilities, families in need and youth.