COVID-19 Recovery Grant
The COVID-19 Recovery Grant (CRG) will help those with:
Applications are open 24/7 till 31 December 2022. Click here for more information on the eligibility criteria and to apply.
Back to top
The Courage Fund For Lower-Income Households affected by COVID-19
[The scheme has closed with immediate effect from 24 May 2022 and applications can be made up to 11:59pm, 24 November 2022. Applications are no longer accepted after 24 November 2022.]
Target beneficiaries and eligibility criteria
The Courage Fund will help lower-income households affected by COVID-19 who meet the following criteria:
- At least one household member is a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- At least one household member, was placed on a/an Isolation Order (IO), Quarantine Order (QO), mandatory Leave of Absence (LOA), Stay-Home Notice (SHN), received a Self-Isolation Notice1 or was hospitalised due to contracting COVID-19 before 24 May 2022.
- In the affected month2, household has gross monthly household income of ≤$6,200, or gross monthly per capita income of ≤$2,000.
- Household experienced a complete or partial (of at least 10%) loss of household income as a result of (2).
Households that have at least one household member who received a/an IO/QO/LOA/SHN/Self-Isolation Notice or was hospitalised due to contracting COVID-19 more than once before 24 May 2022 and continue to face protracted job or income loss, can apply and receive up to two tranches of support if they meet the other eligibility criteria.
Note: Recipients of ComCare and COVID-19 Recovery Grant are eligible to apply for additional assistance under The Courage Fund if they meet the eligibility criteria.
1Individuals who have contracted COVID-19 and received MOH/HPB's official SMS notifcations to self-isolate can submit screenshots of the SMSes as supporting evidence. Alternatively, individuals can provide other forms of supporting documents (e.g., recovery memos from MOH, medical certificates from clinics, Antigen Rapid Test (ART) result slips issued by clinics/hospital, or COVID-19 records of non-self administered ART on HealthHub app.)
2This refers to the month the household income was affected by IO/QO/mandatoryLOA/SHN/Self-Isolation/ hospitalisation due to contracting COVID-19, as stated by the applicant under the 'Household details' section in the TCF online application form.
For each tranche, a one-time lump sum of up to $1,000 (depending on the household's per capita income after being affected by COVID-19), credited into bank account.
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks processing time for fund disbursement, upon submission of supporting documents.
Applications are no longer accepted after 24 November 2022.
Individuals who wish to provide feedback on the schemes* to support Singaporeans affected by COVID-19, including reporting any potential abuse of the schemes, may contact the ComCare hotline at 1800-222-0000 or email Ask_SSO@msf.gov.sg.
*Comprises the following:
- The COVID-19 Recovery Grant
- The Courage Fund for Lower-Income Households affected by COVID-19
Back to top