MSF website may undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, 30 Sep 2023, 10pm to Sunday, 1 Oct 2023, 6am. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
SMSes from MSF will carry the sender ID "MSF". Any other SMSes claiming to be sent by MSF should be ignored and deleted.

Family Service Centres

Topic(s): Financial Assistance & Social Support

Looking for Help?

You can call, walk in, or email the Family Service Centres (FSCs) for help on family, socio-emotional, interpersonal or other social issues.

To find the nearest FSC to your home, check the FSC E-Locator, or call the ComCare Hotline at 1800 222 0000.

About Family Service Centres

FSCs are community-based social services that provide support for low-income and/orvulnerable individuals and families with social and emotional issues. Social Work Practitioners at the FSCs provide case management support and also partner with other agencies to coordinate holistic support for clients to help them achieve stability, self-reliance, and social mobility.

There are 48 FSCs located in HDB towns around Singapore. FSCs are supported by:

  • Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF),

  • National Council of Social Service (NCSS), and

  • Singapore Totalisator Board.

Our Services

Information and Referral

  • Providing information about social services and government assistance.

  • Linking individuals and families to appropriate social services, community resources, and government services based on the assessed needs.


  • Providing holistic case management and individual/family counselling.

Group work

  • Bringing individuals and families with common needs together for purposeful group interaction to address their concerns and bring about positive change.

Community Work

  • Tapping on community resources to help individuals and families better support and empower one another.

Career Opportunities

Embark on a meaningful and rewarding career as a Social Work Practitioner at our FSCs! Contact the FSCs for more information.