Volunteers journey with KidSTART families to help provide upstream support for children aged 0 to 6 years old.
If you have a heart for young children, come join us to help give each child a good start in life.
You can be:
- an Outreach Volunteer to eligible families
- a Befriender to KidSTART families
- a Packing / Delivery Volunteer to provide essential aid and learning packs to KidSTART families
- a KidSTART Group Helper for our child engagement sessions
- a Fundraising Volunteer to raise funds and awareness for KidSTART
- an Ad-Hoc Volunteer to help KidSTART families in need (e.g. translation, photography and decluttering of homes)