Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

> The MSF website may undergo scheduled maintenance every Tues, Fri and Sun, from 12am to 9am.
> View the latest Safe Management Measures for weddings, other COVID-19 advisories or COVID-19 FAQs (for support schemes, etc).

Singapore Government

Certificate of Entitlement (COE) Grant Scheme for Social Service Agencies (SSAs)

Certificate of Entitlement (COE) Grant Scheme for Social Service Agencies (SSAs)

The Ministry of Social and Family Development’s Certificate of Entitlement (COE) Grant Scheme is a grant to support the cost of COE and Additional Registration Fee (ARF) for vehicles used to transport clients who are elderly or persons with disabilities who are unable to use public transport unassisted or other transport options. Eligible SSAs can apply for the grant for their Category C vehicles (i.e. passenger vehicles).

Eligibility Criteria

● Applicant must be an MSF-funded or licensed SSA.
● Minimum number of clients served in the approved programme is 20.

Please see the Eligibility Criteria and Terms and Conditions before completing and submitting the application.

Application Procedures

Please complete and sign the Application Form and email or fax it to:
Fax: 6259 7305 (Attn: Nur Afifah Nasharudin)

For more information on the application and reporting process, please click Application and Reporting Workflow.

For other enquiries, please contact:
Nur Afifah Nasharudin
Tel: 6354 9138

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...

Related Assistance Items

  • Enabling Guide

    Enabling Guide is a first-stop resource portal for persons with disabilities and their caregivers.​

  • Development Support and Learning Support

    The Development Support (DS) and Learning Support (LS) programmes provide development support and learning support for children with mild developmental needs so they can make a smoother transition to primary school.
  • Assistive Technology Fund (ATF)

    Persons with disabilities can get subsidies to acquire, replace, upgrade or repair necessary assistive technology equipment and accessories (e.g. wheelchairs, hearing aids, etc).