PCG provides funding support for Social Service Agencies (SSAs) and social service professionals to improve their skills, competencies and capabilities.
The Government extended the grant from 1 April 2022 to 31 March 2026, to help SSAs better attract, develop and retain professionals in the sector, through the following schemes:
- Short-term Training Courses
- Scholarships and Awards
- Career Conversion Programmes
- Professional Development Sponsorships
- Leadership Development Grants
- Awards for Outstanding and Promising Social Workers
- Sabbatical Leave Scheme
- Open Grant for initiatives that raise professional capability, including clinical supervision efforts
PCG is administered by the National Council of Social Service.
For More Info