COVID-19 Recovery Grant - Temporary
The COVID-19 Recovery Grant – Temporary (CRG-T) provides one-off financial support for lower- and middle-income workers who have been placed on involuntary no-pay leave (NPL), or face income loss of at least 50% for one month, as a result of the tightened safe management measures (SMMs) during this period of Heightened Alert.
CRG-T could support the following workers:
|Self-Employed Persons (SEPs)
- Placed on involuntary NPL for at least one month
Salary loss of at least 50% for at least one month
The income loss or involuntary NPL should have occurred between 16 May and 31 July 2021
- Loss in Net Trade Income (NTI) of at least 50% for at least one month, compared to average monthly NTI in 2019 or 2020
The income loss should have occurred between 16 May and 31 July 2021
Individuals can apply online till 31 July 2021.
Applicants who have received CRG-T support for June 2021 can apply for a second tranche of CRG-T support from 1 July onwards, if they require more help and continue to meet the eligibility criteria.
Click here for more information on the eligibility criteria and to apply.
Back to top
COVID-19 Recovery Grant
The COVID-19 Recovery Grant (CRG) will help those with:
Loss of job (i.e. retrenchment, termination of employment contract)
|Eligible to receive support of up to $700/month for 3 months
Involuntary No-Pay Leave (NPL) for at least 3 consecutive months
Loss of at least 50% salary on average for at least 3 consecutive months
|Eligible to receive support of up to $500/month for 3 months
Loss of at least 50% Net Trade Income (NTI) on average for Self-Employed Persons (SEPs) for at least 3 consecutive months
Applications are open 24/7 till 31 December 2021. Click here for more information on the eligibility criteria and to apply.
Back to top
The Courage Fund For Lower-Income Households affected by COVID-19
Target beneficiaries and eligibility criteria
The Courage Fund will help lower-income households affected by COVID-19 who meet the following criteria:
- At least one household member is a Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident.
- At least one household member contracted COVID-19, or was placed on Stay-Home Notice (SHN), mandatory Leave of Absence (LOA) or Home Quarantine Order (QO).
- [As of 1 Aug 2021] Household has current gross monthly income of ≤$6,200, or current gross monthly per capita income of ≤$2,000.
- Household experienced a complete or partial (of at least 10%) loss of household income as a result of (2).
Households who have been affected by QO/SHN/LOA or from contracting COVID-19 more than once and continue to face protracted job or income loss can apply and receive up to two tranches of support, if they meet the other eligibility criteria.
Note: ComCare clients can apply.
For each tranche, a one-time lump sum of up to $1,000 (depending on the household's per capita income after being affected by COVID-19), credited into bank account.
Please allow 2 - 3 weeks processing time for fund disbursement, upon submission of supporting documents.
Applications should be made within 6 months from the end of the QO, LOA or SHN or discharge from hospitalisation due to COVID-19 (whichever is later).
Apply online at https://go.gov.sg/tcf. Those who need help filling in the online application can email Ask_SSO@msf.gov.sg or call the ComCare Call hotline at 1800-222-0000 for assistance.
Individuals who wish to provide feedback on the schemes* to support Singaporeans affected by COVID-19, including reporting any potential abuse of the schemes, may contact the ComCare hotline at 1800-222-0000 or email Ask_SSO@msf.gov.sg.
*Comprises the following:
- The COVID-19 Recovery Grant - Temporary
- The COVID-19 Recovery Grant
- The Courage Fund for Lower-Income Households affected by COVID-19
Back to top