To find a life partner or simply to widen your social circle, you can approach dating agencies accredited by the Social Development Network (SDN), or join SDN.sg – an online portal for singles.
SDN.sg is SDN’s online portal for singles who are looking to:
- find friends and potential partners
- learn more about dating and relationships
- join activities organised for singles
- sign up for subsidised dating packages by accredited agencies
Register as a user at SDN.sg and be part of SDN's extensive network of singles for FREE! You'll get to tap into a wide range of information on dating, fun events and online functions to meet new people.
You can approach a dating agency which is accredited by SDN, to help you in your search for that special someone. Accredited agencies are awarded the SDNTrust Mark – a mark that symbolises that the agency follows the guidelines and standards set out by SDN.
Lists of SDNTrust accredited agencies:
SDN is part of the Ministry’s Family Development Group. SDN also supports and promotes activities co-organised with the accredited dating agencies, workplaces, as well as selected community and commercial organisations.
SDN Partnership Funding
The Partnership Fund by SDN supports ideas and initiatives that you are passionate about to create opportunites to bring singles together.
Who can apply?
- Application for funding is open all Singapore-registered organisations; not-for-profit organisations, public agencies, non- government organisations, grassroots organisations, professional bodies, and companies registered with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA). Proof of status must accompany application.
- School organisations and clubs
How much funding?
SDN can provide co-funding of up to 80% depending on how strong and creative the proposal is in meeting the desired outcomes.
For More Information
SDN promotes marriages among singles, and creates opportunities and services for singles to find life partners.