Looking for Help?
You can call, walk in, or email the Family Service Centres (FSCs) for help on family, socio-emotional, interpersonal or other social issues.
To find the nearest FSC to your home, check the FSC E-Locator, or call the ComCare Hotline at 1800 222 0000.
About Family Service Centres
FSCs are community-based social services that serve low-income and/or vulnerable individuals and families who need social and emotional support. Social Work Practitioners at the FSCs provide case management support on family, financial, housing, employment and other social issues. FSCs also partner with other agencies to assist individuals and families holistically as they work towards stability, self-reliance, and social mobility.
There are 48 FSCs located in HDB towns around Singapore. FSCs are supported by:
- Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF),
- National Council of Social Service (NCSS), and
- Singapore Totalisator Board.
- Providing information about social services.
- Linking individuals and families to appropriate social services and community resources based on the assessed needs.
- Providing holistic case management and individual/family counselling.
- Bringing individuals and families with common needs together for purposeful group interaction to address their concerns and bring about positive change.
- Tapping on community resources to help individuals and families better support and empower one another.
Embark on a meaningful and rewarding career as a Social Work Practitioner at our FSCs! Contact the FSCs for more information.