Statistics and research reports complied by MSF.
Includes statistics - brief snapshots, topline data and info-graphics, commissioned or compiled under the Ministry’s purview.
Statistics and Data Tables
Please click the icons to view the respective sections.
Statistics Series Papers
In-depth findings of individual research studies and surveys, commissioned or compiled under the Ministry’s purview.
MSF Peer-Reviewed Papers
Please click here to view the papers under this category. Examples include:
- Criminal attitudes and psychopathic personality attributes of youth gang offenders in Singapore
- Implementation of the Risk-Need-Responsivity Framework across the Juvenile Justice Agencies in Singapore
- Violence risk and gang affiliation in youth offenders: A recidivism study
- Childhood Abuse and Delinquency: A Descriptive Study of Institutionalized Female Youth in Singapore
Overview of trends and issues using multiple data sources for particular client groups/sectors commissioned or compiled under the Ministry’s purview, as well as other focused studies.
- 2014: Human Development Index