Statistics and research reports complied by MSF.
Includes statistics - brief snapshots, topline data and info-graphics, commissioned or compiled under the Ministry’s purview.
Statistics and Data Tables
Click here to view MSF interactive dashboards.
Please click the icons to view the respective sections.
Statistics Series Papers
In-depth findings of individual research studies and surveys, commissioned or compiled under the Ministry’s purview.
MSF Peer-Reviewed Papers
Please click here to view the papers under this category. Examples include:
- Criminal attitudes and psychopathic personality attributes of youth gang offenders in Singapore
- Implementation of the Risk-Need-Responsivity Framework across the Juvenile Justice Agencies in Singapore
- Violence risk and gang affiliation in youth offenders: A recidivism study
- Childhood Abuse and Delinquency: A Descriptive Study of Institutionalized Female Youth in Singapore
Overview of trends and issues using multiple data sources for particular client groups/sectors commissioned or compiled under the Ministry’s purview, as well as other focused studies.
- 2014: Human Development Index