- Advancing Support For Children In Preschools – Greater Accessibility, Affordability, Quality And Inclusion
As part of the Government’s continuing efforts to give every child a good start, initiatives under four thrusts were announced at the Ministry of Social and Family Development Committee of Supply (COS) 2021.
- Around 4,500 Jobs and Skills Opportunities in the Social Service and Early Childhood Sectors and for Persons with Disabilities
By end-2021, there will be around 4,500 opportunities that will build capability across the social service and early childhood sectors, and for persons with disabilities.
- Better Support for Caregivers of Persons with Disabilities through New Singapore Together Alliance for Action
A new Singapore Together Alliance for Action (SG Together AfA) will be formed by the National Council of Social Service (NCSS), SG Enable and community partners to co-create solutions on pressing issues faced by caregivers of persons with disabilities.
- Building Capabilities, Deepening Partnerships and Leveraging Technology to Strengthen Social Service Delivery
MSF has been working with government and community agencies to strengthen the delivery of social services to provide more Comprehensive, Convenient and Coordinated (3Cs) support for lower-income and vulnerable families.
- Community Link Expanded to Reach 21 Towns and 14,000 Families Over Next Two Years
Given the protracted economic and social impact of COVID-19, MSF has accelerated plans to strengthen support for the lower-income and families and individuals in need.
- Industry Digital Plan by MSF and NCSS to Support Social Service Agencies in Improving Service Delivery and Outcomes
MSF and NCSS are developing an Industry Digital Plan (IDP), in consultation with the social service sector and an Advisory Panel.
- New Initiatives to Encourage Charitable Giving
MSF and NCSS will be launching a new Change for Charity initiative and extending Community Chest’s ongoing SHARE as One (SAO) programme.
- New Mentoring Programme to Better Support 100 At-Risk Youths Over Two Years
The Ministry of Social and Family Development is piloting a mentoring programme to better support at-risk youths.
- Promoting Singapore Women's Development for a More Equitable and Inclusive Society
The Government has organised a series of Conversations on Singapore Women’s Development, together with various community partners.
View our previous year's microsites: