Volunteer Probation Officers work alongside MSF Probation Officers to guide probationers to make amends for the harm caused to others and choose pathways that support their leading a resilient and fulfilling life.
If you are passionate about serving with a heart to support probationers in their journey of transformation, come volunteer with us!
Volunteers help to:
- Befriend and mentor probationers
- Conduct time restriction checks on probationers
- Link probationers up with community resources, skills and strengths-based activities, employment opportunities and more
- Share their knowledge and areas of expertise to support probationers to better navigate their own challenges (e.g. facilitate motivational or career guidance talks)
- Plan and oversee Community Service projects
- Contribute to the development of interventions/programmes
Find out more about Probation and Community Rehabilitation:Straits Times articleChannel News Asia articlePress release Annual Report