Click here for COVID-19 FAQs (for families, support schemes, etc)
Click here for our latest COVID-19 advisories
On 30 March 2017, social service practitioners from SHINE Children & Youth Services, were invited to speak on the topic “Partnering Across Disciplines: Educational Psychology and Social Work”. They shared about how a close partnership between educational psychology and social work helps both specialisations achieve more than what each party can accomplish on their own, for the interests of children and youth.
Speakers from SHINE Children & Youth Services:
1. Ms Melissa Lim – Social Work Clinical Director/ Principal Social Worker
2. Ms Esther Teo – Senior Educational Psychologist, Educational Psychological Service
3. Ms Geraldine Low – Director, Educational Psychological Service
Designations as of 30 March 2017.
1) Define the Need for Partnering
2) Begin the Partnering Process
3) Follow Through in Partnering
Evaluating the Challenges and Risks of Partnering – it is important to:
Benefits of Partnership